38 Hours Of My Life! 38 Hours Of My Life!

Reminds me of something...

Oh yeah. It reminds me of The Wall movie made by Pink Floyd. It was so weird tyhat it was awesome. Now I'm not saying that your submission is weird, it was fucking great. But that is what I first thought of when I saw this movie.

Sqeezy responds:

Actually at some parts I was really inspired by The Wall.
What a great movie.

Napoleon Toadamite Napoleon Toadamite

Nice Parody

First of all, I would like to say nice job on the parody of a cult hit. It was done well. However, one of the things I noticed was that the flash barely hit any of the more funnier parts of the moive including Kip, Deb, and the other cast members. Also, I understand that Toad's voice is high, but the voice just didn't fit the character. On a good note though, I loved the ending dance scene. It was one of my favorite parts of the original movie. Good luck next time.

Tobunshi responds:

Of course, thanks for the review!

Dust War Dust War

Hi.

Hi this Renewman, the guy who you could barely understand in the flash. Yes the sound is horrible but this is my first flash acting job so I tried. But I still think its a great flash altogether.

The Legends of Hiro The Legends of Hiro

Pretty Good Game

Meh. It was pretty good. But the only thing keeping it from being great is the puzzles should have been harder and you could have had an interactive last battle at the end. Other than that, it was pretty funny.

Exmortis Exmortis

OMG This is truly Scary

Ok ive been trying to keep away from this game but I finally played it. In the beginning its said to turn off the lights and turn the volume up which i did. BIG MISTAKE. Not only did I turn off the lights I turned the volume way up. Im an idiot. Anyway I only got to the door that was being held by something before I closed the screen. Its just too scary to play at night. Hell, Its scary even during the day! Good Job.

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5

Better Ending? Yup Better than SG? uhhh...

While I enjoyed this game very much it lacks the interactivity of Sim Girls. It tries to make up for the very good(and I mean Very Good) ending which makes up for the lacking gameplay. Also I beat the game in 43 days! Sim Girls took me 63 days showing better gameplay. Overall great game, lack of gameplay, great ending.

Immortality Immortality

It Has Potential.

Meh. While the song is very upbeat and fast pace, I found it lacking and sounding too much like a Techno Syndrome Remix, mixed in with some Matrix techno music. The song had a lot of potential but, in the end it fell short of its goal.