38 Hours Of My Life! 38 Hours Of My Life!

Reminds me of something...

Oh yeah. It reminds me of The Wall movie made by Pink Floyd. It was so weird tyhat it was awesome. Now I'm not saying that your submission is weird, it was fucking great. But that is what I first thought of when I saw this movie.

Sqeezy responds:

Actually at some parts I was really inspired by The Wall.
What a great movie.

Napoleon Toadamite Napoleon Toadamite

Nice Parody

First of all, I would like to say nice job on the parody of a cult hit. It was done well. However, one of the things I noticed was that the flash barely hit any of the more funnier parts of the moive including Kip, Deb, and the other cast members. Also, I understand that Toad's voice is high, but the voice just didn't fit the character. On a good note though, I loved the ending dance scene. It was one of my favorite parts of the original movie. Good luck next time.

Tobunshi responds:

Of course, thanks for the review!

Dust War Dust War

Hi.

Hi this Renewman, the guy who you could barely understand in the flash. Yes the sound is horrible but this is my first flash acting job so I tried. But I still think its a great flash altogether.

Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite

Oh Thank Anime

First I would like to say that the voice-actress who played Marin did an excellent job on her Japanese. It was flawless and correct as well. The one thing that stood out the most in the flash was that Marin's father(who I'm assuming was the Devil) was humming the opening theme song to Neon Genesis Evangelion; "Cruel Angel's Thesis" I thought this was funny due to NGE's religious influence on the show. Overall it was a fun experience. I would love to see this become a series one day.

Hiro Shitaku Hiro Shitaku

Very Well Done Flash

I myself am an otaku, so I was impressed by your knowledge about anime and where it first started. The only gripe i have about the flash is your pronounciation of the word "manga". While in America its okay to pronounce it like: "MAIN-Ga", the actual sounding of the word is "MAHN-Ga." Other than that I learned about Chibi and Emotion styles. You should start an anime series. Good job.

Maximum Ninja - 2 Maximum Ninja - 2

The Best Madness Flash Ever

I have seen some Madness, but none compare to this flash. The whole atmosphere from the music to the ways Maximum Ninja killed everyone, was spectacular. Good Job.

(2004) Death by Horoscope (2004) Death by Horoscope

This seems familiar.....

Okay first of all, let me say that using clay guys is a funny idea. The whole horoscope thing sounded lame in the beginning but it picked up later in the flash. The arguing scene reminded me very much of Brandon and his friends from Home Movies on Adult Swim. The old guy scene kind of wore on and wasn't really funny. But seeing the guy getting eaten by a T-Rex was funny. Especially when I used to play with the same T-Rex when I was a little kid. Good job overall.

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

One Of The Best I've Ever Seen

First let me say that this has gone down as one of my favorite flashes of all time. The whole point of the flash is too show that a girl who knows nothing about Iraq and 9/11, knows that her father won't be coming home. I teared up when she started to cry because I understand what it means to lose someone you love. And Phill Collins did this!? The Maker of Ray and Ray 2!? If he can do flash like this, then I would love to see him do a serious flash series.

Manga-Gaga 100 Omake Manga-Gaga 100 Omake

Anime At It's Best

First of all let me say that ther is not one thing wrong with this flash. The only thing wrong is that he should have put this out sooner! I am a major fan of anime and manga so I was impressed by his artistic skills as well as humor. Plus as an added bonus, for the song he chose to use Party 4 U by Cranky, which is a great song to use if it is an anime music video considering the original P4U video is anime as well. Keep up the good work and I cant wait to see what he does for Issue 200!